School has started and I do not have time to think.
It doesn't help that I can't think for that matter.
I took a long unaccounted for break from school. 
My brain has been sluggish from March until now.
Half a year down the drain where I did not do anything productive nor learn anything worth knowing.
Now it seems my most prized organ no longer works the way it once did.
And I feel sluggish all day.
Sleepy, mopey and tired. 
Unable to concentrate too.
I can't write properly nor can I think of the appropriate words without pausing for a few moments.
What once came naturally is now beyond hard to grasp.
It is incredibly difficult to even remember what I did yesterday let alone try to remember what was covered in a class.
To say the least I won't be able to put together a proper post for a while.
Then again who cares whether or not it makes any sense.
This always brings a smile to me -